Decision makers prefer to use an engineering consultancy who will work with them on issues relating to facilities subject to environmental protection legislation, on controlling industrial risks and on fire protection matters while remaining independent of the inspection phase.
Technical inspectors are in fact barred from design and construction activities, as highlighted in a decision of the Bordeaux Administrative Court of Appeal on 10 April 2012.
A company that takes care of ensuring that your business complies with fire safety regulations while offering advice on current standards is another great advantage.
INDUSTRIAL RISK MANAGEMENT
Design services :
- Technological hazard analysis: HAZOP, FMECA, FMEA, HAZID, PHA.
- Quantitative risk assessment (QRA).
- Hazard analyses.
- Technical and economic studies relating to risk mitigation.
- Specialisation in industrial accident modelling.
- Modelling and critical analysis of consequences.
- 3D modelling: Fire Dynamics Simulator (FDS) & Smokeview (SMV).
- Reliability, Availability and Maintainability analyses (RAM, SIL).
- Safety Instrumented System (SIS) designs.
- Business continuity plan.
- ATEX risk assessment, Zone classification plans.
- Emergency plans for contingency and response.
- Occupational hazard assessment.
- Integration of occupational hazard assessment into work station design.
Auditing and consulting services:
- Assistance with setting up Quality, Safety and Environment Management Systems.
CYRUS INDUSTRIE articles
- 30 November 2016